I love a New Year.
It’s full of fresh possibilities and opportunities. Can you feel it? Even the air is beginning to feel fresher. The slate has been wiped clean and we are ready to co-create more Magic than ever before!
And while it’s true that every day is a new beginning, the turning over of a New Year opens doors to possibilities on a grand scale. Energetically shifting into a New Year creates a powerful matrix for a higher level of co-creation with Spirit. And who doesn’t love that?! I know I do.
To support you during this time, below is one of my favorite rituals ever! It’s deeply cleansing and sets a new vibrational frequency to expand into.
Get ready for 2015 to be your most spectacular year yet!
Follow the New Year’s Day ritual below and it will be. Seriously. I do not mess around with this stuff – as you know. These rituals are downloaded from Higher Consciousness to support you in your expansion into whatever level of awesome you are ready for.
- Create a sacred space of 40-60 minutes (depends on how deeply you go into the journaling portion) for this powerful ritual. Light some candles, put soft music on, have your favorite crystals out – anything to do to set the energetic frequency of this being a sacred ritual.
- If you are feeling out of balance in any way, do this 8 minute general balancing session to bring yourself into greater alignment with who you really are.
- Then, tap Cortices with the focused intention of balancing your entire brain and connecting to your Higher Power.
- Take out your 2014 calendar – whether you use an online calendar or a paper one.
- Take out your journal and write “January 2014” and write the highlights of what occurred for you in that month. Then write anything that occurred during that month that you would like to leave in 2014 and not take with you into 2015. Do this for each month. For those who did an intention ritual last year, now is the time to pull out that list, read the items – noting what items manifested for you in 2014 and when.
- Once you’re complete with this, review by re-reading to see if anything else pops in for you.
- Then, burn what you have written. As you burn the papers, bless 2014 and feel yourself opening up to new creations in 2015. For those with a ritual from last year, you’ll also want to burn that paper as well.
- Tap Cortices again – this time with a focus on connecting to your Divine Destiny for 2015.
- Call in your guides and angels of the Highest Light to support you in being connected to your Divine Destiny in 2015.
- Sit quietly for several minutes in a meditative position, breathing deep – inhaling through the nose to gather up whatever does not serve you and exhaling out your mouth to release it from your body-mind.
- Place one hand on your heart and one hand on your pelvis and continue breathing deeply for several more minutes. Imagine that you are sinking in deeper and deeper into your connection with your passion and purpose.
- Then, slowly open your eyes and bring your attention back to the room you are in.
- Take out your journal and write your top 11 desires for 2015 – what are you calling forth into this New Year? Connect to all areas of your life – abundance, Soul Purpose, relationships, romance, home, wealth consciousness, etc.
- Re-read silently once you are done.
- Then re-read out loud saying, “I now call forth into my life in 2015 the following with ease and grace…” and then state each item out loud. Once you are finished reading say, “So be it. And so it is. It is done.”
- Place this list in a special envelope and place it underneath your mattress for the year (I like to put mine right under my side of the bed where I sleep for optimal activation during sleeping hours).
- Close your ritual by thanking your guides & angels of the Highest Light and by blowing out your candle(s).
- To anchor in the ritual, go for a walk out in nature, imagining that as you walk you are rooted your intentions into the Earth. Bonus: walk barefoot in the grass to root yourself and your intentions into the Earth.
Be sure to leave a comment below with how this ritual unfolded for you or drop me a note on the FB!
And if you want to super-charge your intentions for 2015, join us via phone or remotely for our Divine Alignment 1/11 group Soul Alignment session “Let 2015 Be Your Most Abundant & Kick-Ass Year Yet”.
AND/OR spend a weekend with me at one of the top luxury hotels on the West Coast to be attuned and aligned to your fully expanded Soul’s Purpose in 2015 for our Live the Magic in 2015 Luxury Weekend Retreat.
Whatever path you choose, I wish you an abundant, joyful and amazing 2015!
With Love & Magic,